Terms and Conditions
Please take time to read these terms and conditions governing the GarzaBlancaResort.com website. By accessing this website, you agree to accept, without limitation or criterion, all of these terms and conditions of use. The disclaimer does not apply for groups or weddings.
- Room rates shown on the Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa website are charged on a per room per night basis.
- Special Internet rates are only valid when booking through GarzaBlancaResort.com.
- All rates quoted in US dollars will be converted into local currency (MXP) upon settlement.
- All rates include Tourism Levy and/or any other applicable government taxes.
- Room rates and details are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- Bookings may be made online at www.GarzaBlancaResort.com, through our call center or by calling us directly at 1 877 845 3791 (US/CAN).
- Reservations are required prior to arrival.
- Reservations are only valid with a Guarantee Deposit.
- Reservation inquiries are not confirmed automatically and will be replied to within 2 working days.
- Check-in is not later than 4:00 p.m. CST
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m. CST
- Rates subject to change.
- All Inclusive Kids Free promotion is up to 2 kids on same room of parents.
- Any extra kid must pay the extra child fee at arrival / check in.
- Children from 0-3 stay free applies for both EP and AI
- Children from 4-12 years old stay free on EP only.
- Early Checkout - Available No refounds p-night
- Late Checkout - Rate of $100.00 usd + tax p-extra hour until 19-00 hours on EP only.
- Extra Adult - Fee of $ 100.00 usd + tax p-extra person on EP only.
- Extra Child - Free until 12 years EP only
- Extra Adult - Fee of $ 160.00 Per night in AI plan
- Extra Child - Fee of $80.00 Per night in AI plan
- Crib - No charges apply
- Self Parking - No charges apply
- Valet Parking - No charges apply
Guarantee Deposit Policy
- A deposit of at least one night is required to guarantee your reservation, although subject to change depending on the season booked (holidays and special dates may require more than one night deposit or the total balance prepaid). The remaining balance is to be settled in full upon check in.
- Your deposit should be transferred to Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa, confirming your payment by emailing a copy of your transfer receipt.
- Packages and Special reservations are subject to a fifty percent guarantee deposit with the remaining balance due at check-in.
- Guarantee Deposits can also be carried out by providing a letter of authorization to charge your credit card, along with your credit card details and copy of official ID.
A credit/debit card is required at the time of booking. All payments should be made to Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa. If providing credit card details, we will use the information confidentially for further processing. A Guarantee Deposit (including room rate, tax, service, meals and any extra services requested) will be required to confirm your reservation.
Change, Cancellation and NO-SHOW Policy
- Changes to your reservation and confirmation thereof is subject to room availability.
- Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa reserves the right to debit your credit card with a cancellation fee equal to a set number of reserved nights.
Cancellation fees are based on the season:
- High Season: 14 days prior to your arrival are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to two nights of accommodation.
- Peak Season: 21 days prior to your arrival are subject to a cancellation fee to the full length of stay/total number of room nights reserved.
- Low Season: 3 days prior to your arrival are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to one night of accommodation.
Unless otherwise stated, our booking seasons are:
- January 2nd - March 27
- July 10 - August 15
- December 24 to January 1st (Christmas and New Year)
- All weekends in the month of December (Fri, Sat, and Sun)
- Easter Week
- Rest of the year
Minimum Stay and Rental Rates
- Low Season: 1 night
- Peak Season: 4 nights
Cancellations made on the date of arrival or no shows will be subject to a charge for the full length of the reservation. Shortened stays will be subject to a charge for the full length of the reservation. Aforementioned cancellation policy is not valid for non-refundable special promotions.
All Inclusive Plan
- Children refers to individuals under 12 years old.
- All-inclusive plans are subject to a surcharge per night per extra child.
- All-Inclusive plans are subject to a surcharge per night per extra adult.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, no changes or cancellation will be allowed for promotional bookings
Some of the Hotel’s facilities are free of charge while others incur a surcharge. Please confirm or contact us to avoid misconceptions. The Hotel is not and shall not be liable for any loss or damage to property owned by, or in the custody of the Client or its guests, employees, agents or contractors, or the external suppliers. Safe deposit boxes may be provided by the Hotel for the Client’s use at the sole risk of the Client.
Some of our rooms are suitable for guests with disabilities. Suitable rooms are listed for each building. These rooms have been independently inspected. If you or any member of your party require special facilities please advise us when you request your booking.
With the exception of assistance dogs, no pets are allowed.
You may not bring the following into the Hotel:
- Pets or livestock.
- Pillows, bed sheets, duvets or other items of bedding.
- Any electrical appliances and/or equipment for heating and/or cooking purposes.
- Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa reserves the right to remove and/or confiscate any of the above items found in any room immediately without notice to you and to charge you for any costs incurred for taking such action.
You are expected to conduct yourself at all times in an orderly and acceptable manner and not to disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your booking and the booking of any members of your party if we (acting reasonably) deem your conduct to be in breach of this clause.
Conduct that we reasonably consider inappropriate includes but is not limited to:
- Creating an inappropriate level of noise
- Drunken or unruly behavior
- Any behavior which other guests or staff find offensive in any way.
We will at all times act reasonably when making any determination under this clause. In the event that we terminate your booking, you will be required to leave your accommodation immediately. You will be held liable for any damage or loss caused by you or a member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid prior to your departure. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you.
Our obligations to you come to an end when the booking is terminated. We will have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation and we will not pay for any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
We may send you news and information electronically with details of special offers and promotions. Should you no longer wish to receive these emails, an unsubscribe link will be featured on each message we send to you, alternatively you may send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa. We will not share your details with any third party.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mexico.