- Room rates shown on the Garza Blanca Resort & Spa website are charged on a per room per night basis.
- Special Internet rates are only valid when booking through GarzaBlancaResort.com.
- All rates quoted in US dollars will be converted into local currency (MXP) upon settlement.
- All rates include Tourism Levy and/or any other applicable government taxes.
- Room rates and details are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- Bookings may be made online PuertoVallarta.GarzaBlancaResort.com, through our call center or by calling us directly at +1 877 845 3791 (US/CAN).
- Reservations are required prior to arrival.
- Reservations are only valid with a Guarantee Deposit.
- Reservation inquiries are not confirmed automatically and will be replied to within 2 working days.
Hotel + Flight Reservations
- Garza Blanca Resort & Spa is only responsible for your accommodation reservation. For all subsequent communication related to your flights, please contact ReservHOTEL.
- Due to air policies, flights are considered non-refundable and non-transferable. Your flight can not be canceled, however in some cases you may be able to get a voucher for travel in the next year. In the case that your would like to cancel, please contact the airline directly. Penalties will apply at the time of reusing them payable to the airline. Learn more.
- For flight information please call: +1 800 219 2727 in US or Canada. From Mexico: 01 800 099 0214. All other countries please call: +1 305 354 3563. Email: email@example.com.
- Check-in is not later than 4:00 p.m. CST
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m. CST
- Rates subject to change.
- All Inclusive Kids Free promotion is up to 2 kids on same room of parents.
- Any extra kid must pay the extra child fee at arrival / check in.
- Children from 0-3 stay free applies for both EP and AI
- Children from 4-12 years old stay free on EP only.
- Early Checkout - Available No refounds p-night
- Late Checkout - Rate of $100.00 usd + tax p-extra hour until 19-00 hours on EP only.
- Extra Adult - Fee of $ 100.00 usd + tax p-extra person on EP only.
- Extra Child - Free until 12 years EP only
- Extra Adult - Fee of $ 150.00 Per night in AI plan
- Extra Child - Fee of $80.00 Per night in AI plan
- Extra bed: $55 USD per night
- Crib - No charges apply
- Self Parking - No charges apply
- Valet Parking - No charges apply
Guarantee Deposit Policy
- A deposit is required to guarantee your reservation, although subject to change depending on the season booked (holidays and special dates may require more than one night deposit or the total balance prepaid). The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive to the hotel, at frontdesk. Guarantee deposit must be made through the next 24-hours after your reservation has been completed.
- Your deposit should be transferred to Garza Blanca Resort & Spa confirming your payment by emailing a copy of your transfer receipt.
- Packages and Special reservations are subject to a fifty percent guarantee deposit with the remaining balance due at check-in.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
A credit/debit card is required at the time of booking. All payments should be made to Garza Blanca Resort & Spa. If providing credit card details, we will use the information confidentially for further processing. A Guarantee Deposit (including room rate, tax, service, meals and any extra services requested) will be required to confirm your reservation.
Change, Cancellation and NO-SHOW Policy
- Changes to your reservation and confirmation thereof is subject to room availability.
- Cancellations or changes must be made 3 or more days before arrival to avoid a 1 room night or full stay charge. View Cancellations fess for more details.
- Garza Blanca Resort & Spa reserves the right to debit your credit card with a cancellation fee equal to a set number of reserved nights.
Cancellation fees are based on the season:
- High Season: Cancellations or changes must be made 14 or more days before arrival to avoid a 2 rooms nights.
- Peak Season: Cancellations or changes must be made 45 or more days before arrival to avoid full stay charge.
- Low Season: Cancellations or changes must be made 3 or more days before arrival to avoid a 1 room nights.
Unless otherwise stated, our booking seasons are:
- Jan 4 - Apr 20, 2022
- Jul 15 - Aug 12, 2022
- December 23 to January 3 (Christmas and New Year)
Minimum Stay and Rental Rates
- Low Season: 1 night
- High Season: 3 nights
- Peak Season: 5 nights
Cancellations made on the date of arrival or no shows will be subject to a charge for the full length of the reservation. Shortened stays will be subject to a charge for the full length of the reservation. Aforementioned cancellation policy is not valid for non-refundable special promotions.
All Inclusive Plan
- Children refers to individuals under 12 years old.
- All-inclusive plans are subject to a surcharge per night per extra child.
- All-Inclusive plans are subject to a surcharge per night per extra adult.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, no changes or cancellation will be allowed for promotional bookings
- Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta: Complimentary basic internet service (1MB) for unlimited devices. Premium internet service is $15 USD by 24 hours, for unlimited devices.
- LOW SEASON: from April 18th to Dec 22nd, 2022. HIGH SEASON: from Jan 4th to March 28th 2022. Reservations are required and are subject to availability.
- BLACKOUT DATES: February 17th to 21st, 2022; April 11th to 17th, 2022; November 22nd to 26th, 2022; December 23rd to January 03rd, 2023. (Christmas and New Year).
- Vacation Certificate option is available from a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Nights must be consecutive. Valid for the number of guests under the plan that you purchased.
- Valid for travel from the third day after date of purchase.
- Vacation Certificate expires one year from the date of purchase.
- The rates displaying does not include taxes and/or service fees.
- This offer is only valid for new reservations and can't be combined with any other promotions. Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made.
- Once the Vacation Certificate is purchased, you have 72 hours to cancel it without penalty.
- Rates shown are non-refundable after 72 hours of purchase.
- Subject to forfeiture, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
Some of the Hotel’s facilities are free of charge while others incur a surcharge. Please confirm or contact us to avoid misconceptions. The Hotel is not and shall not be liable for any loss or damage to property owned by, or in the custody of the Client or its guests, employees, agents or contractors, or the external suppliers. Safe deposit boxes may be provided by the Hotel for the Client’s use at the sole risk of the Client.
Some of our rooms are suitable for guests with disabilities. Suitable rooms are listed for each building. These rooms have been independently inspected. If you or any member of your party require special facilities please advise us when you request your booking.
With the exception of assistance dogs, no pets are allowed.
- You may not bring the following into the Hotel: pets or livestock; pillows, bed sheets, duvets or other items of bedding; any electrical appliances and/or equipment for heating and/or cooking purposes.
- Garza Blanca Resort & Spa reserves the right to remove and/or confiscate any of the above items found in any room immediately without notice to you and to charge you for any costs incurred for taking such action.
- Air cameras and drones: for the privacy of all our guests and staff, the use of air cameras and drones is prohibited for use within any of the areas at the hotel, whether that be at the beach, from your suite or any other location throughout the grounds. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
You are expected to conduct yourself at all times in an orderly and acceptable manner and not to disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your booking and the booking of any members of your party if we (acting reasonably) deem your conduct to be in breach of this clause.
Conduct that we reasonably consider inappropriate includes but is not limited to:
- Creating an inappropriate level of noise
- Drunken or unruly behavior
- Any behavior which other guests or staff find offensive in any way.
We will at all times act reasonably when making any determination under this clause. In the event that we terminate your booking, you will be required to leave your accommodation immediately. You will be held liable for any damage or loss caused by you or a member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid prior to your departure. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you.
Our obligations to you come to an end when the booking is terminated. We will have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation and we will not pay for any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
We may send you news and information electronically with details of special offers and promotions. Should you no longer wish to receive these emails, an unsubscribe link will be featured on each message we send to you, alternatively you may send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org Garza Blanca Resort & Spa. We will not share your details with any third party.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mexico.